Mu Programs India is a growing & promising company, pioneered by optimistic Indian enthusiast IITian lead engineering team. The company focuses on various business domains and software solutions worked on by experienced and multi talented team members, keen to serve their customers to delight.
High-end Team and Process oriented work culture
- Each project kicks-off with highly equipped Technical Architect and Leaders to understand and develop the business needs in to tangible user requirements.
- Stable set of continuously improving process allowing better and timely outcomes with quality standards.
- Creative, result driven professional team with experience in IT Product Development, from conception to completion, with a successful track record of delivering in time and within budget.
- Proven track record of team consisting of members with skill in Product/Project Management &Technical Leadership.
- Senior Team skilled in grasping the big picture, conceptualizing & developing solutions & partnering closely with business leaders, various stakeholders & senior management.
- Team with insightful professionals with notable success in managing products on various technologies, while participating in planning, analysis & implementation in support of business objectives.
- The team possess skills, ability to relate to people at any level of business, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity with a mature thinking & strategic business approach.
- The team of proven achievers who are committed to aligning technology and business to generate cost-effective solutions – An optimistic, imaginative, hard-working self-starter team.
Flexible business engagement strategy
Mu Programs India is open to adopt any new business model beneficial for all the stakeholders, still initially we propose following engagement strategies
- Fixed Cost – where client is much clear about the requirements and features, there we propose Fixed Cost model.
- Time and Material where the software product is new and demands extra innovation with Agile methodologies supported by Scrums and Sprints.